Monday, April 20, 2009

Back to life drawing




  A little bit about myself.  As you can see from the posts previous, I love life drawing.  But to get to that point I had to see what else I thought I wanted to do.  I went to school with a vague idea about being an artist.  A couple years later I focused on comic book art and attended the Kubert school in New Jersey.  From there I used what I learned and opened my own studio, the Illustration Booth and pursued freelance illustration and graphic design.  I still do freelance but also have worked for various businesses requiring an artist.  About a year and a half ago my wife and I opened an art gallery / fine furniture store, Gallery Interiors, here in Billings.  I maintain a blog for our store as well.
  I'm sure as time goes by I will fill in some of the blanks, give kudos to those who helped me along the way and share some of the events that got me to this point.  Until then, enjoy the art and feel free to comment on anything you see.  Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment