Thursday, January 2, 2020

More of the same in 2020?

I hope not.  Aside from the geopolitical issues that bombard us every waking moment of our lives these days I hope that I can step out of my own way and become a better artist.  Not just technically, although that is a constant goal/struggle, but from a conceptual and accepting manner.  By that I mean that I hope I can, at the very least, give new ideas a chance before I dismiss them as "not for me".  Perhaps I can grow more by allowing other influences to be considered.  At 56 I'm asking the question... "What do I want to be when I grow up".

Better late than never.

So BRING IT ON, 2020!  I'm up for the challenge.  Let's find out if there is something left in the gas tank that can surprise me and maybe make a small difference in this geopolitically challenged world.

No comments:

Post a Comment