Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thursday Drawing


Tonight we meet for our weekly figure session at the YAM.  Our model tonight has been with us from the start, going all the way back to our days at the Nicholas Art Gallery.  A moment of silence for the nicest gallery in Billings, if not the state.  It certainly rivaled anything in Jackson Hole, WY, the closest art mecca we have.  The Nicholas introduced me to Wilhelm Kuhnert, one of my favorite artists.  It is also where I met most of my local art friends, a lot of whom are hanging in my gallery.  Although the Nicholas is gone it is not forgotten.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't checked back in awhile.

    Wow!!! Amazing stuff, Joe. Awesome.

    It really makes me want to take up Life Drawing again. It'd be scary, though. It's been years.

    Thanks for sharing all of your mind-blowing work.

    ReplyDelete