Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tuesday makes it all better


 Yesterday was my mother in law's 80th birthday party.  She was given a very nice painting by my friend Dennis Boyd that she has coveted since laying eyes on it a couple of months ago.  She's very happy and was quite surprised to receive the gift.
  I have roughed out the layout for the upcoming cover design to the Billings Studio Theatre cover.  I will be spending some time completing that project and then moving on to the Pin-Up project I have been quite excited about.  Fun stuff ahead that should keep me busy and motivated.
  As for the drawing posted, just a back shot that has nothing to do with this post.  If you've been checking in with me you have probably guessed that the images are often random.  Like me...

No comments:

Post a Comment