Friday, June 28, 2019

Very disillusioned

Yet again our model for the evening has canceled and left The Black Hand Group without a reason to meet.  Different model, same result.  It is hard to not feel upset by this as we've not been able to draw since May 16.  If I am given more than an hours notice I might be able to find a replacement model but for three straight sessions I'm notified with just enough time to get in touch with my artists to let them know we can't meet.  Frustration and, yes, anger are the emotions I get hit with.  And embarrassment at not being able to keep this long running venture together.  I've been doing this for a very long time.  Maybe too long.  I don't know.  I just want to draw from a model.  It's the most truthful form of expression for me and I miss it.
Enough of this pity party.  It'll all come out in the wash, one way or the other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment