Friday, September 18, 2009

This is odd...


As a person of habits it's strange to sit down at the keyboard and not have a new batch of drawings to post on a Friday.  So I'll just finish up with the last batch and see where we go from here.
I started with the hand here and really didn't get much further.  This was one of those drawings where I was determined not to let the clock dictate what I put down, hence no head, no right side of the body (save a quick indication of the thigh) and no real work on the torso.  Yet I like this drawing and wish I could have done more.  Perhaps if I had I wouldn't like it as much.  Ever feel that you wish you had done things differently in life but immediately realize if you had you wouldn't be where you are now?  This drawing is like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment