Monday, September 7, 2009

Uh...

Last drawing of the night.  Looking forward to having some beer with some friends.  Looks like I already had some beer with some friends.  Switched to vine charcoal and just kind of plowed through this one.  Not sure what I was thinking but it is one of the lesser efforts of the evening.  I left so much undone that it looks as though I couldn't make a decision.  I had a teacher tell me once that one should always finish an area before moving on so that when you run out of time it looks as though it could be a finished piece (or something close to that).  This is one of those times.  I guess I'm just disappointed that I didn't put more thought into this.  But this is why we examine our efforts and try to learn from them.
Happy Labor Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment