Friday, August 21, 2009

Another Duelie


I really like the look of the charcoal drawing on this page, which was a colored sheet of Canson paper, and decided to leave both images on since the conté ran into the charcoal.  This is not an example of having two images on the same page in the manner I was talking about yesterday but does show that sometimes I get cheap and try to use as much of the page as I can.  this time it bit me since I can't really cut the nicer of the two out.  Measure twice, cut once...
Stephanie and I had fun at the outdoor concert in the YAM parking lot last night.  We met our friends Susan & Henry there, ran into other friends and acquaintances, then had a good dinner at a local Mexican restaurant, Don Luis.  All in all, a good night off from drawing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment