Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Mid week musings


Middle of the week and I am finally feeling a bit more energized. I'm coming to the end of the cover design for the Billings Studio Theatre and I'll post it when it has been put together. As for the Pin-Up Project, I have my models on board and have pretty much narrowed down the concepts. I'm really looking forward to this endeavor but not so much the selling part. I really have poor skills at selling my own work. I guess I'll have to learn. I expect that my uber-self promotional pal, Russell Walks (http://www.russellwalks.com/), will give me some pointers and lead me through the maze of endless smiles and handshakes that make up the path of the freelance artist.
I have also been told by some of my art-mates that I should put out a book of my sketches. I'm thinking of doing just that. I've had a title in mind since my days in Jersey although it was based more on pen and ink, still...
Well, here's the daily drawing. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment